No announcement yet.

Logo needed for blind mind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the verdict is in. After alot of careful consideration the decision is unamious by all family members The winner is #370 by:TigerDezine. To Xray and Megan thanks for your efforts. Xray you did bring something new to the table to think about and if I had of bought red trucks #217 would have been my pick, but I own white trucks and orange is my color. Thanks again to all artists. Now I need to know where to go from here Gophergraphics I'm waiting for your instructions.

Comment

Nice work Tiger.

Team Gopher will send you the final images both raster or vector based. Raster based are files like *.bmp and *.gifs. Vector based are *.ai files, they can be scaled without losing image quality.

Gopher is also offering vehicle magnetic signs and vinyl signage for vehicles. How are you planning on putting your new logo on your vehicles?

Comment

I'm going to have some magnetic signs for right now until the new season starts in 2004. What is your pricing for a 12"x18" with my new logo/phone#/Insured-Licensed on it?

Comment

Hi Christian grower,

We sent you an email with your new logos.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Team Gopher posted the magnetic flyer sign prices. Click on the magnetic sign button at the top.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X