Trimmer/Backpack Blower Racks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimmer/Backpack Blower Racks?

Where can I find a good deal on Trimmer/Backpack Blower racks? Looking at jungle jim racks. Seems the reviews are really good from what I can find. I am open to suggestions though.
    Wayne
    Canaday Lawn Care
    "Treating your lawn, Like our lawn"

Have you checked out craigslist or trailer racks on ebay?

Ebay will definitely have them but you might get lucky finding something local on craigslist too.

Keep us posted.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you checked out craigslist or trailer racks on ebay?

Ebay will definitely have them but you might get lucky finding something local on craigslist too.

Keep us posted.
      I have checked those sites, and have found a couple good deals. I just don't know what the good brands are, which one are better and why. It's a lot of money to put out for something you won't like, or doesn't work the way you want.
      Wayne
      Canaday Lawn Care

Comment

We've heard a lot of positive comments on here about the Jungle Jim racks.

Each manufacturer seems to make them a little different, so I would just check out each of their features and make sure they work along with what you are needing.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I ordered some Jungle Jim stuff last night. When it gets here I will let you know my thoughts on quality, design, etc.

Comment

I ordered some Jungle Jim stuff last night. When it gets here I will let you know my thoughts on quality, design, etc.
            I appreciate it. I tried sneaking a peak at a competitors trailer and got the old stink eye. Not sure if it's because I was snooping at his racks, or the fact that 2 of his clients came to me.
            Wayne
            Canaday Lawn Care

Comment

we looked into carrying racks and liked the extreme racks setup the best. The systems was well thought out and high quality.
              I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Extreme racks? haven't heard of them yet, I will look into them. Thanks!
                Wayne
                Canaday Lawn Care

Comment

sorry should have put xtream racks by green touch.

here is the website.

http://www.trailerracks.com/XA102.html
                  I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Extreme racks? haven't heard of them yet, I will look into them. Thanks!
                    They are really nice. I found them after I ordered the Jungle Jim stuff. I considered canceling my order and going with the extreme stuff but to get the setup I would want it would have cost significantly more than the Jungle Jim stuff. If I ever go to a trailer (I dont want to) I will give the extreme stuff a shot.

Comment

ive also heard alot of good stuff about rackem racks im putting them in my enclosed trailer

Comment

Hey Canaday, Have you made a decision on which racks to go with?

Comment

Yeah. I believe I am going to give the xtreme racks a shot. I've been doing a lot of reading. Jungle Jim's get great reviews, and so do xtreme by green touch. But I like the locking feature on the xtreme, and I like the no spin bracket.
                          Wayne
                          Canaday Lawn Care

Comment

My stuff got delivered today, for some reason to my dads house?... Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow and check it out.

Comment

I didnt install anything yet but the JJ stuff looks good for the price. I would have liked to see all the seems welded up, but I trust that if they were breaking it would have been addressed.

I could have built the stuff I bought but the convince factor won me over. I do like the design of the Extreme stuff but they dont offer a single trimmer rack so for my application the JJ stuff is better.

I think you will be happy with whatever you get.

Here is a picture, obviously not installed yet.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X