Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you looking forwards to most with your business for 2007?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

this may sound stupid....but two things
    1. The 2007-08 winter I will not be doing snow removal
    2. Paying off my debt finally....hopefully

Comment

I dont think that is tupid at all.

What will you do instead of snow removal? Or will you take the time to relax and regroup?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Currently about 25% customers take advantage of a 12 month flat monthly rate plan. If I could extend that to at least 40%, I wouldn't have to worry about working.

Yes, the winter time would is always a great time to think things away and get things straight the up coming year

Comment

What kind of % discount do you suggest to offer your customers to get them to switch to flat monthly payments?

Comment

I only offer a 2% discount. It might not seem like a lot, but if they can save $50, to $100 a year, then to them it is a great deal.

My big selling point is explaining to them that their bill will be the exact same each month. That way they can budget better for the year.

Comment

I can see that as being a good selling point.

Comment

Quote[/b] (tiedeman @ Dec. 26 2006,2:00)]I only offer a 2% discount. It might not seem like a lot, but if they can save $50, to $100 a year, then to them it is a great deal.

My big selling point is explaining to them that their bill will be the exact same each month. That way they can budget better for the year.
                I don't offer any discount at all, just the selling point of their bill will be the same each month....

I look forward to 2007 for..

1. Pay off debt (could have paid most of it this fall if I didn't buy another chopper)

2. buy and setup gopher (so I can have routes and stuff alot better, I will have alot less headaches)

3. if I gross a certain amount, I will buy a nice used diesel truck

4. save money for advertising campain of 2008

5.. hopefully last year mowing full time...

2008 will be my turning point, (hopefully) I will be a busines owner and not a lawn mower man anymore...

Comment

How many miles are on your current truck?

Comment

Working...
                  X