Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design Request

Hey Guys-

My company name is Metropro Lawn Care. *I have seen the work you guys have submitted and I am impressed.

We need a logo design that is simple. *Our business cards, T shirts and the truck will all sport the same logo.

I am open to any design. * I prefer the colors used in XRay's M&T Lawncare logo.

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....04;st=0

*I say three colors max - to control multi-color printing costs.

Thanks in advace for your suggestions!!!!!!!&#33 ;!

Hi Maal6225,

Thank you for posting your logo request. Could you please read this post and follow the instructions before the artists will post design ideas.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sorry,

I guess I should have added that I tried the online order form and was directed to a toll free 888 number but noone answered or the calls went to vmail.

Guess I'll try again

Comment

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312

Comment

Here are a couple of threads that I initially liked:

X-ray's colors in submission #1:

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....04;st=0

Tiger's 3 leaf icon in submission #157

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....60;st=0

I think I'd prefer the logo to be more of a simple icon with the name next to it and maybe the by line beneath it. No borders surrounding the entire image or anything like that.

Maybe placing the 3 leaf image on a contrasting background shape with the name next to it sans background like tiger's #162?

Hmmmmm.........

Comment

313, 314, 315, 316, 317

Comment

Niiiiiiice!!!

I think my best bet is to drop the lawn care all together and just concentrate on the name.

Let's try #313 w/o Lawn care and Mtropro oas one color

#315 is a nice approach. Try the same style except make name one color and use the leaf combination similar to #313

Here is another that I liked:

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....0;st=20

#298- Let's try a large leaf or combo of leaves in the style of the tree in this submission with the Metropro next to it in one color

Comment

317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327

Comment

I am impressed!!!!

How about #320 after adding striping lines similar to soupy post for Creative Lawn Care.

As it is, the logo is kinda limiting against future service offerings, If you can add the stripes, we can start wrapping things up.

Comment

Comment

Quote[/b] (TigerDezine @ Nov. 25 2003,9:18)]336
                        Almost.

I was thinking that the simplified tree icon could be placed against the stripes as if viewing a nicely manicured lawn.

Soupy's (Creative landscaping) lines would work perfectly behind your tree Tiger.

Can you make it happen?

Comment

Soupy's Post

Here is the image I mentioned

Comment

Comment

Let's try these few variations of the same logo #337:

1. the striping image on the left of logo

2. the striping fills up a semi-circle with Metropro centered on the horizon

3. same as #2 with the tree icon on the horizon with Metropro

4/5. same as #2 and #3 using the tree in place of the "t" in metropro (with tree icon slightly before the horizon to give some depth)

6. same as #2 with tree icon on left of Metropro just short of the horizon (to give the feeling of depth)

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X