GPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS

I am interested in tracking my employees' routes, trying to consolidate routes. I am looking into NavTrak so I can use my software with my Quickbooks. Also I am looking at AdvanTrak. Any help would be appreciated

Hi chadio_70,

What have you found so far that you liked or disliked when sampling the NavTrak vs the AdvanTrak services?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Try CarChip E/x.

Pretty cheapp product

Comment

it's not necessarily a GPS tracking, but can keep tabs on time and date, distance traveled, speed, idle time, hard accelerations, etc.

I also know that Nextel has some sort of thing as well

Comment

I found a site that deals with the car chip.

Have you ever used it?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I have never used it, but many times I have came close to ibuying it just to see how the truck is running.

Comment

www.nextel.com/en/solutions/gps/xora.shtml

This is the one from Nextel/Sprint that I almost got 4 years ago when I had employees. *Seems like a great program

Comment

http://www.xora.com/timetrack/featuresbenefits.html

Here is the main page for it. *Sorry, but for some reason I can not hyper-link anything tonight

Comment

Is that hardware or software? Are they selling the actual phone unit too?

Comment

As I understand it, it's the software

Comment

Ok so you would need a nextel based phone then for it to work.

Comment

Yes. *As I understand it correctly. *You need your Nextel phone with GPS capabilities. *Then you need the software, and then you also have to pay monthly service fee.

I tried the demo before, and I was amazed at what it could do

Comment

The gps on the phone technology is amazing. Soon we will all be able to use it for driving directions too!

Comment

As I read about this more, it seems that it would be easier to use some kind of phone to track this vs. using the chip recorder devise, although the phone option may cost more.

Comment

Working...
                            X