an interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an interview

just figured i would post this for those interested.
    If you head over to ratredmovie.com the site for my upcoming film, there are a few new additions. One is a news section with new interviews with some of the people involved. and in the webisodes section there is a location scout video.

let us know what you think

I like the site. Here is the direct link to the interview http://www.unitedenvironment.com/Ratrednews.htm

I think this has a real good chance at building a buzz before it's ever released.

I also like the part 'join the following.'

Nice work!

Keep us updated!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thanks, thats our hopeful plan, to build up enough buzz and anticipation that by the time its made, people will already know what it is before they even see a trailer.

Comment

The more I read about the movie project, the larger it seems! WOW a lot of people seem to be involved!

Are we going to see any future Landscaper episodes with any designing or builds?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I gotta be honest, that is in the cards but not for a while, we are actually looking for a new Landscaper so to speak. I obviously will be unable to landscape any longer, However we do want to get the show on track, so the plan is to find a replacement who really knows his stuff, and center the show around him. Once he is found, there will definately be design/build episodes, but not till summer.

as far as the number of people working with us now, ya its getting high. Between the film, fitin6, and a few other in development projects, we have a lot of people on board. The numbers will only continue to grow as we get further along in the process.

Comment

Anthony you are a go getter

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X