Starting young

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting young

WOW how many 18 year old lco's do you know with $100,000 worth of equipment?

Starting young - After gaining more exposure from winning the 18 to 21-year-old category, Motycka is expanding his business. Motycka Enterprises LLC will soon include commercial cleaning in addition to lawn-maintenance services.

“People don’t always think I can do the work because of my age,” Motycka said.

The 18-year-old has the resources to show skeptics otherwise.

Motycka now owns more than $100,000 in equipment, and he serves both residential and commercial customers.

While he’s come a long way from the days when he was armed with nothing but his grandma’s lawnmower, Motycka said he’s worked every step of the way.

“If something happened, I would be able to get by,” he said. “I don’t have to worry about finding a job when I graduate.”
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Emil Motycka, left, a Longmont native and University of Colorado student, won the Young Entrepreneurs award for his lawn maintenance business.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X