No announcement yet.

LLC Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should always pay yourself. That being said, if you run your business out of your home you can have the business pay a percentage of your mortgage and utilities and then you pay the rest out of your pocket as you would normally. You mentioned Quickbooks... it has an area for employees to be setup and also payroll capabilities. I believe it is like $325/yr for unlimited employees and it automatically downloads your tax tables for your area. QuickBooks is a powerful and great software that will be your biggest friend, take some time to play with it and view some tutorials... you will find that it's many features are more than capable of carrying you through anything. Don't forget that the Gopher Software integrates with it as well

Comment

My LLC cost me $152.00 and i did it myself. I googled Secetary of State of Alabama and it had the links i needed to go to print off the application. Then i took it to our county courthouse an paid for it.. $100 went to Secretary of State and the $52.00 went to the County corthouse. Thtey stamped the application and i got my LLC. Bye passed all those other charge that lawyer charge. So, google Secretary of State of your state and it may workout the same way mines did.

Comment

Working...
      X