No announcement yet.

The new unitedenvironment.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walked by the place before it was opening. walked in and said, hey we need something nutritional for this online show we do, and explained, they hopped right on board.

The place is still doing well. Its a teriffic concept. Just a really hard one to sell. The price for a session is over 100 dollars, but at the same time, try buying the ingredients for every thing you make, and you will be wayyyyy over the price you pay for this place. A lot of people love it, some dont want to get there hands dirty and have to make there own food.

the audio differences where due to the microphone used in the beginning and end. shant be doing that again.
    glad you enjoyed it, the next one which should be up before this week is up is the episode on stress relief, followed by fitness.

Comment

When you say the price is over 100 dollars for a session. What does a session consist of?

Also if you had the money to invest and they asked you to open another facility, would you want to invest in such a business? Would it be a good investment?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

those containers of food in the video, you walk out with like 12 of those. So its a great deal
        would i invest, no
        its too good of a deal
        they dont make enough on each person. If they dont pack the place for a session, then they dont profit.
        unfortunately, it needs insanely great marketing to be a success. They didnt nail that end well enough

Comment

Is this a franchise or is this a stand alone unit?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

franchise, and there are many of them around. Its new to this country, but if you head over to the uk they are evrywhere, and very sucessfull.
            Its just a matter of lifestlye i think.
            in the usa we ae always on the go. which you would think would play into the theme, but many people told us when we were filming that episode that they didnt want to take the time to go in and prepare it.

the thing to do might be takeout prepared meals. Sure you would have to up the cost. But if people could go online and place an order for a weeks worth of meals, and just pick it up. In our society, that may just be the ticket.

Comment

maybe even have a drive thru window for pickup so people dont have to get out of there cars.
              its sad that people are so lazy in our country, but thats what we in business have to cater to. the less people have to do, the more they like it.

Comment

You know Anthony,

You are a genius! Can you imagine that! A fast food set up that allowed you to buy premade food you took home and heated up. I think that would be wild! You could get your meats, vegtables and maybe potatoes etc in different bins.

I don't know how it would do financially but I think the idea is solid!

You never know when you have stubbled upon something that just might work!

Comment

why thank you
                  now i just need about 200 grand to start one

Comment

What's can we all be looking forwards to next for The Landscaper?

Comment

weve got 2 more parts to a healthy landscaper
                      one on stress relief and the other fitness
                      both have already been filmed.
                      the stress relief episode will be online before november is up
                      followed by the fitness soon after

Comment

I am looking forwards to it.

Hey did you ever go to that PA Horror Movie Convention? If so how was it?

Comment

couldnt make it
                          i was really dissapointed that i wasnt able to attend, but work got in the way

Comment

Have you met others in the area that are into making horror films?

It would be neat to know others to bounce ideas off of and show them what you have made thus far to get feedback.

Comment

well through the studio i have met many
                              if you go united environment there is a link for harrington talents on the right, you could see some of the work they have recently done there

ive met many of the people they have done bussines with and you gain a lot of insight into the industry that way.

the whole process in general is outstanding to be a part of.

you can also click on ratredmovie.com
                              and you can see a small video of the abandoned town location that will be used as a camp for the killer cult in the film.

Comment

Oh the site changed around a bit too since I was last there. Very nice!

Ok I am here, http://www.unitedenvironment.com/ratredmain.htm

Where do I see the small video of the abandoned town location that will be used as a camp for the killer cult in the film?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X