Do you buy Deere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you buy Deere?

Do you ever buy Deere products? What do you think of them? It looks like a lot of people were buying Deere products this past year. Check out their profits! WOW.

What's your view on why the American auto industry is having such a rough time now but yet this American tractor company is going full speed ahead?

Deere posts record year for earnings - Riding a strong fourth-quarter performance, Deere & Co. announced record year-end profits for the third consecutive year Tuesday while also warning of a sales slowdown and lower profits in 2007.

Deere posted net income of $277.3 million, or $1.20 per share, for the fourth quarter that ended Oct. 31.

For the full year, which also ended Oct. 31, Deere’s net income was $1.694 billion, or $7.18 per share, up from $1.447 billion, or $5.87 per share, a year ago.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I know that Deere has been offering a lot of great finance and buyer programs. John Deere to me has always been a very good quality company that products long lasting products. I have never personally bought a Deere product thought just because of how much they cost

Comment

How much higher are they from other products on average would you say?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

In regards to price, they are probably anywhere from 30 to 40% higher

Comment

How much of a better quality would you say they are compared to other manufacturers?

Comment

We have 3 skid steers manufactured by Deere. It is not that the quality is a thousand times better then the next manufacturer, but they stand behind their products and they have a mobile warranty truck. You can also find parts quick and easy.

Well at least around here

Comment

Working...
            X