Holiday lighting & decoration business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday lighting & decoration business

Here is a great article on how one lawn care business performs and bills for holiday lighting and decoration services.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201.../scott-garske/

In the article they hit on a few important points.
    • They use only their decorations.
    • Each job starts with a decoration consultant offering suggestions on what would look best.
    • The average charge is $300 - $600
    • The highest priced job was $35,000
    • Some of their high end work has the holiday lights dancing to the sounds of a radio broadcast you can hear from your car's radio as you drive by.
    • The decoration bid includes the cost of removing the decorations at the end of the season.
    • They do some free decorations for returning soldiers.

Does this get you thinking on a better way to perform this service and bill for it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

That is awesome stuff! Great read! Thanks for finding this and posting this Steve.

Comment

Are you offering this service now? If so, what do you think about it so far?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Are you offering this service now? If so, what do you think about it so far?
        No, I'm just starting the lawn care. Been a week and a half in yet. Hoping next year I can add this for my customers.

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X