A Fighter Pilot's Guide to Effective Communication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fighter Pilot's Guide to Effective Communication

Here is an interesting article. When I read it I immediately thought of Picframer.

A Fighter Pilot's Guide to Effective Communication

I think its an excellent idea that transfers to just about every area of life. Most times people lack communication skills and this hi-jacks the mission.

Enjoy the article folks!
    One of a dying breed; the servicing dealer. A Servicing Dealer services what they sell and are factory certified to make these repairs. Find & support them.

B&S Master Service Technician, Kohler Expert Technician & Honda Engine Technician. Website

Great article!

What's your view on why these steps never seem to be taken by small businesses?

Do you feel small business owners tend not to care about getting feedback from others or is it something else?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Great article!

What's your view on why these steps never seem to be taken by small businesses?

Do you feel small business owners tend not to care about getting feedback from others or is it something else?
      I think too many small business owners think they have all the answers themselves and fail to look at any answers their employees and/or clients may have. It is easy to fall in this trap but no matter what we think, we really don't have all the answers ourselves. This, I believe, is the downfall of many businesses.
      One of a dying breed; the servicing dealer. A Servicing Dealer services what they sell and are factory certified to make these repairs. Find & support them.

B&S Master Service Technician, Kohler Expert Technician & Honda Engine Technician. Website

Comment

When you say that, do you feel, small business owners tend to think of themselves as king and their business as their kingdom? Where they don't feel they need feedback on anything or need to build bonds with their staff or customers?

Do you think that is part of being a know it all business owner?

And why do they get to that point? Where in the process of building a business does the business owner tend to go off track and get into that know it all mind frame?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X