Creative sponsorship deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative sponsorship deal

7-11 convenience stores have teamed up with the White Sox national baseball team. I think this is a very creative marketing and sponsorship idea.

What's your view on it?

White Sox sell game times to 7-Eleven - The White Sox will start weeknight home games at 7:11 p.m. as part of a sponsorship deal with the 7-Eleven convenience store chain.

White Sox spokesman Scott Reifert would not disclose the value of the three-year deal with the Dallas company Wednesday but said the revenue probably will be reinvested in the team or ballpark.

The new start time hardly represents a significant change since many weeknight games at U.S. Cellular Field already start at 7:07 p.m.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Perhaps if they offer stuff at the games, such as coupons to the stores and everything then it might be a great idea. But if they are just going off from the start time of the game, pretty waste of time in my opinion

Comment

Or maybe if they offered 7-11 drinks like the slurpee or something like that to tie it in at the stadium.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X