So how much did you make

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how much did you make

Just from business prospective I was thinking we should compare how much we made this years so my question is how much did you company gross this year ?
    Accrate lawncare LLC

You know, something like this might best be asked with a poll? Where you could include a bunch of different income range options.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ya I was trying to do that but I don't know

How do you make a poll ??
      Accrate lawncare LLC

Comment

Gross doesn't mean much anyway. Net makes more sense for this question.
        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

When you make a new thread, you should be able to add poll options.

Read this FAQ to learn more.
          http://www.gopherforum.com/faq.php?f...#faq_vb3_polls

But as Mark pointed out, you may not gain much from a gross income poll. A lawn care company could easily take on plenty of jobs they either broke even on or even lost money on.

From an outsiders perspective, a gross income may appear impressive, but once you find the net income, you might be disappointed.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

When you make a new thread, you should be able to add poll options.

Read this FAQ to learn more.
            http://www.gopherforum.com/faq.php?f...#faq_vb3_polls

But as Mark pointed out, you may not gain much from a gross income poll. A lawn care company could easily take on plenty of jobs they either broke even on or even lost money on.

From an outsiders perspective, a gross income may appear impressive, but once you find the net income, you might be disappointed.
            Exactly, Net pre tax income everything else is just a number and doesn't mean much, unless you are comparing companies and want to determine which has the best ROI comparing the percentages of gross vs net.
            Andy
            Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
            X