No announcement yet.

Name Change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im leaning to top right but bottom right looks good as well like steve said.
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

if i reduced the size on the top right and added the "lawn and landscape" text from the bottom right into the top would it look good?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jklawncare; 10-11-2010, 07:11 PM. Reason: needed pictures
      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
      "Where Service is Always in Season"
      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

if i reduced the size on the top right and added the "lawn and landscape" text from the bottom right into the top would it look good?
        wow that makes all the difference in the world. What program are you using for that anyways. That looks great.
        Colton
        Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

wow that makes all the difference in the world. What program are you using for that anyways. That looks great.
          Thanks so much i guess ill go with this unless theres any negative opinions..

and i am using a program called Paint.net

its free

its a mix between photoshop gimp and paint

its sooo easy to use and i use it for just about everything

the only thing i dont like is i cant edit text ones its placed on like you can in other programs where it puts it in a box

so a tip
          if you use this freeware

create new layers for all your text just incase you want to make a change
          Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
          "Where Service is Always in Season"
          Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

Working...
          X