No announcement yet.

Name Change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was playing around with some images from here and some texts and thought these looked neat ( not all ) some just messing around..

tell me what you think. if you like a text but not the image or the text needs an image..
    give me some ideas.

thanks
    Attached Files
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

I really wish you didnt take that name justin because id love to have it hahahaha
      Sorry man ! I've been in business for 4 yrs now. Already taken, maybe you can modify it a bit so it looks like mine but doesn't say the same ??? Who knows

Comment

Justin Time Lawn and Landscape? lol

nahh id feel like i stole it still

its all good haha yours is unique it should be yours.

Comment

Your logos look great.

Maybe you could go with a slogan of "We give your lawn that Just Kut Look."
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

-> Your logos look great.

Maybe you could go with a slogan of "We give your lawn that Just Kut Look."

which one is your favorite?

and i love the slogan ill incorporate it some how

Comment

I think logo #6 on a white truck door would look amazing.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

thanks alot for your input steve

Comment

If you put any graphics on your truck, I want to see it

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back up but i could use some opinions
                    i still cant decide on a name

heres some i was looking at (all end in lawn and landscape)

forever green
                    just kut
                    mighty mow
                    green sheild
                    grass masters
                    and
                    turf pro

any favorites? maybe a play off of one of them? something that you thought to use as a possibility before you decided on your name..
                    anything helps

im running out of time and cant decide

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back up but i could use some opinions
                      i still cant decide on a name

heres some i was looking at (all end in lawn and landscape)

forever green
                      just kut
                      mighty mow
                      green sheild
                      grass masters
                      and
                      turf pro

any favorites? maybe a play off of one of them? something that you thought to use as a possibility before you decided on your name..
                      anything helps

im running out of time and cant decide
                      Well I noticed the Just Kut Lawn Care sig on one of your post thought you had already desided on that one. Plus I think that one sounds better than the other anyways.

I dont know if your clients know you as JK Lawn Care but you wouldnt have to change anything for that as well.
                      Colton
                      Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Well I noticed the Just Kut Lawn Care sig on one of your post thought you had already desided on that one. Plus I think that one sounds better than the other anyways.

I dont know if your clients know you as JK Lawn Care but you wouldnt have to change anything for that as well.
                        what do you mean i wouldnt have to change anything?

and i was partially decided.. i just dont want that to make them think that it limits my services to just cutting the grass

i dont have any previous customers and nothing really to hold onto except for my car decals but i can replace those real easy

Comment

what do you mean i wouldnt have to change anything?

and i was partially decided.. i just dont want that to make them think that it limits my services to just cutting the grass

i dont have any previous customers and nothing really to hold onto except for my car decals but i can replace those real easy
                          I thought you where JK Lawn care or J&K " " before your split from your buddy werent you? Or am I thinking someone else?

What am saying is, is if you were known as JK Lawn Care your really not changing anything but what the J and the K stand for. And if you dont want to be limited be JK Lawn and Landscape or JK Yard Care. Or something else to that effect.
                          Colton
                          Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

yeah i was but i just dont like the name too much id rather put something that has words..something i can put a motto too..something thats more catchy and not everyone asks what JK stands for..

all i have is the decals and an email
                            which is cheap and free so i dont have alot holding my name back

plus im afraid of having a bad rep since i dropped my few customers and when kaleb was with he was unreliable

i dont want a bad rep associated with my name so i think it would be best to start fresh

Comment

I was playing around with some logos
                              heres some possibilities for Just Kut since i have already had someone say they liked it

if anyone likes the others let me know.

i took this logo from the templates section because it looks good and steve said hed like it on the side of a truck
                              Attached Files

Comment

I like the bottom right one the best because the text seems to fit in the area provided, nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X