logo pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo pricing

how much for a logo designed by your staff?

include in the logo:
    COLLEGIATE LANDSCAPING
    THE MASTERS IN LAWN CARE AND MAINTENANCE

PRICING I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY IS AROUND $100 OR SO DEPENDING ON THE QUALITY OF THIS LOGO AND THE ATTRACTIVNESS.

Comment

With the colors of the logo. i dont want the green and yellow previously used. i would like a darker, warmer color.

Comment

Hi Collegiate,

Any initial design ideas? Did you see any other logo designs that you liked? Any specific colors? Any specific graphics you want in the logo? The more you dscribe the easier it is for the artists to get you what you want
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

just throw a couple out there and then ill go to work. i need kind of a kick in the rear to get started. it is kind of like picking out a mower. i have in mind what i want just have to go to the farm store to pick out the details and decide which one.

Comment

college theme

Comment

logo

Comment

i really like the second one's setup and but i dont like the colors. lets try dark green and white or navy and yellow.

Comment

update

Comment

im sorry. i meant the second one on the first post with the circle in it. i like the green and white. what do you think?

Comment

i see where jason from the other side landscaping has a logo with blue and green. i like those two colors together with maybe a white trim on the lettering or something to that effect. what do you think tigerdezine?

Comment

when you all get a new logo generated please email to bjo3t@allstate.com as well as my home email collegiatelandscaping@yahoo.com.....thanks...

Comment

logo idea

Comment

i really like the second college theme logo design by tigerdezine. i think that set up with these colors will look good. what do you think?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X