Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowboy, upcoming book?

Mowboy,

Can we get any sneak peaks at what you may be discussing in your next book?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Hey Team Gopher,

Well, the new edition is still quite a few months away but I have had some thoughts stewing.

- I'd like to expand on the marketing chapter to provide more ideas and to be a little more specific in the advice. This forum is a great food for thought for me in the marketing area... lots of great ideas! I would like to provide more samples on the CD too.

- I would also like to expand on how to bid commercial properties. I actually had a section on this for the first book but the publisher cut it down significantly! However, I think this is very important info so it will have to be in the next book.

- Finally, I would like to describe some specific systems. Ideas are great and general advice is helpful but the best thing is to explain a proven system to people so that they can replicate it. For example, I could describe how to keep your books and schedule using Gopher software! (I'm serious, with the QB link you have a great system).

So that's what I've come up with so far. Of course, I will have to cut some areas to fit the above in but I have some ideas of where to do that.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to add to or improve my book I would love to hear them. Just post it here.

Thanks for your support *
    Joel LaRusic
    Consultant/Author, Start & Run a Landscape Business
    www.mowboy.com

Comment

Thank you in return.

If you need graphics for your book's cd let us know. We have 100's of graphics now. Including the web templates. You could really put together a killer cd.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Thats cool!

I have always wanted to write a book about my experiences in the industry and customers in general. Imagine the stories about customers that I would write (of course I would change their names)

Comment

What's stopping you from doing it?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X