Most and least?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most and least?

What do you like most about the geographic area you service and least?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

What I love is the weather during the spring, summer, and fall months.

What I hate is the low income families living here, so it reduces the chance for customers

Comment

Quote[/b] ]What I hate is the low income families living here, so it reduces the chance for customers
      I wonder if by knowing this, an opportunity is waiting somewhere to be worked on.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

We have the third highest unemployment rate of counties in the state, and are in the top 5 for welfare as well.

Comment

WOW. That seems it would certainly effect the profit potential in the area.

Have you ever thought about other businesses that might do really well given these geographic socio-economic specifics?

Comment

I have been trying to think about other things or different angles for the last 9-12 months

Comment

Let me pick your brain for a moment.

Which types of businesses in your area do you feel do the best business?

Comment

Working...
              X