Business Secrets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Secrets?

What's your take on this? Why would Pepsi want Coke's secret recipe? I think Pepsi tastes better than Coke. Does Pepsi want to change it's ingredients? I don't know why they would.

Remember how much of a disaster it was when Coke came out with the NEW Coke in the 80's?

Three charged with stealing Coca-Cola secrets - Three people have been arrested and charged with stealing confidential information about drink recipes from The Coca-Cola Co. and trying to sell it to rival PepsiCo Inc., federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

The big drink rivals baffle me. To me, pop is pop (or whatever you want to call it), I've never been a big pop drinker so I guess when I do drink it it's a treat so I drink whatever...

Maybe they wanted it to try and make a coke rip off to kill sales of coke? Coca-cola owns most of the sports drinks don't they? I think that's whats really keeping them thriving, sports drinks have really taken off in the past probably 10 years.
    \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Working...
    X