Logo Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Needed

I have been on the search for a logo for some time as I have been using a picture of the equipment. The logo I would prefer would give a very proffesional image to a customer and would not be limiting of services offered but include some type of lawn or at least grass. It would be for R T Lawn and notice the spacing between R and T. I am not very pick, but it only needs to give a very proffesional image of my buissiness and also I prefer it to use red at least on the phone number to stand out a bit and of course green. I am open to other suggestions also.

I tried it with the truck in this one.

Comment

black truck

Comment

logo white

Comment

black

Comment

I think that trees in logos are kind of generic, I have also heard the same thing from many other Lawn operators. What about using a wider design(grass or landscaping) as a background and the font in the foreground. Not that it is a bad design, It is just the tree thing. Thanks for the promt response and I like the simple layout of your design.

Comment

how about this

Comment

or

Comment

or

Comment

I like the second one x-ray has done, it is real simple and I feel it only needs to be a little more involved like more detail or different font and more realistic grass. Tiger I like the simple designs of yours but could we try something without the tree. I will be checking Monday night. And I am sorry I am a little more picky than I thought I would be.

Comment

logo

Comment

logo

Comment

logo

Comment

logo

Comment

logo

Comment

Working...