What kind of Business are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Business are you?

LLC, Sole Proprietorship or corporation?

dba :rock:

Comment

Hi MJK,

Have you been considering one over the other?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yea i was thinking about an LLC.

Comment

Have you been running your business as a sole proprietor thus far?

What's made you think of going to an LLC?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Basically in a nutshell you can have a sole prop LLC. That is how mine is setup.

Comment

My business isn't registored so its not a real business. But i'm starting to make money were i kind of have to make it legit.

Comment

Well even if your customers pay you, that is a real business. DBA only means 'doing business as.' There is no reason you can't do business as yourself. That is how plenty of people get started. I don't think there are any laws that force you to register a business name when you are using your own name.

Would you want to change your business name to something else? What's your view?

Comment

I kind of want my business to be seprate from me as a person. *That is why i was looking into starting an LLc. *Incase something happens with it i don't want to lose all my Possessions.

Comment

Hi MJK,

It's good to see you thinking these things through. Registering under an LLC would be a good idea if you are concerned about protecting your assests.

Are you planning on registering it yourself or having an accountant do it?

Comment

I think i'm going with the accountant. I have to do it fast because i want to bid on some commercial sites and enter a Refferal group called BNI. So i don't have much time to look it all up.

Comment

Ok sounds good. Let us know how everything works with your llc registration and your bid.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X