Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic Lawn Care

Hello everyone,

I have been looking into the organic fertiliations and pesticides and have thought that this may be a good niche to get into. I have heard though that the products are thre times more expensive and less than half as effective. Of course someone buying organic would expect to pay more but I do not tink it would work well if the results are not comparable to mainstream fertilization programs.

They make organic ferts out of a variety of things such as sea weed and kelp, chicken crap, etc. I have never found a selective herbicide for broad leaf weeds though.

Has anyone here ever tried an organic service before? If so wat were the results of using these products?

Thanks,
    Jason

If you go onto ******** there is a sponsor on there that has a forum, they have everything you'd need, selective/non selective herbicides, weed & feed, everything. Their non selective herbicide is something like 350 dollars for 5 gallons of concentrat and that makes 50 gallons I think. Where as a gallon of round up or prosecutor makes about the same and is around 100 dollars....So yea the stuff is pricey.
    \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Kurt, do you have the direct link to the forum?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X