Snow Plowing Contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Plowing Contract

Does anyone have a contract sample that I could get ideas from? Just starting to plow residential this year and need a few ideas.

Did you review the contract section here?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7210

Anything in there that might help you?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

lol yea after I posted that I actually decided to look on the website and found what i needed. thx

Comment

Great! Keep us posted on how it all turns out.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Well this is our first year for doing our residential accounts. So we sent out a general survey for the year and a question was if they would be interested in snow plow. And out of about 60 clients there were about 20 of them that expressed some interest. So we will see how it goes and I will def keep ya updated!

Comment

Well this is our first year for doing our residential accounts. So we sent out a general survey for the year and a question was if they would be interested in snow plow.
            Oh very interesting! Did you ask them any other questions on the survey or was it focused specifically to see if you should ad on snow plowing?

How often do you get a chance to talk to your customers? Did you get a chance to ask any of them face to face how they handle their snow removal?

Comment

Working...
            X