Quitting Full time job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting Full time job?

Ok, so far I have 3 ads going in my city. I always pay for first place service. It's alot more money but has been paying off. so I just put one more in for Snow removal today. Runs 145 a month. I never have done snow removal as of yet except for my own and at work. The problem with this is if I get 20 accounts for the season I am working 20+ hours a day to clear the snow. They say a good person can do 30 accounts alone for residential snow removal. That means boys and girls that i have to quit my full time job and get serious about this. Everybody in this town has different rates and monthy rates. I don't care what they have to offer really. In order to make it I think you need 4 trucks moving at all times. I only have one truck. So this could get interesting. And it gets cold here. Damn cold. Anybody have thoughts on this snow removal business?. And how come Steve there isn't a section for this somewhere on your site?. Can I request one perhaps? There has to be more then me doing snow removal on here...

That means boys and girls that i have to quit my full time job and get serious about this.
    This sounds very exciting! How are you feeling about this?

In order to make it I think you need 4 trucks moving at all times. I only have one truck. So this could get interesting.
    What is your view on why you need 4 trucks?

And how come Steve there isn't a section for this somewhere on your site?. Can I request one perhaps? There has to be more then me doing snow removal on here...
    It's a great idea. I have to start looking through the older posts and seeing how many snow plowing posts there have been.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X