Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am kind of wonderstruck why no one here had commented about the 911 assault on
    America. I received both good and bad news after the attack. I had a cousin who died there (Denis Stout) and a sister-law who survived. She was on her break and went to a gift store to get my brother a birthday gift when her tower was hit. Everyone she worked with was killed when the first plane hit her office directly!

I was proud when all America started flying Old Glory. I still do, but in my neighborhood, I am the only one that does.

I saw a tee shirt the other day that said "I wish I wad water boarding". Fear is what they are using against us - Fear is what they should expect from us! I have a deferent background than most of you. I was a Navy Seal;, and a Homeland Security Agent and I have personally seen the results of they're tactics.. Fear is the best tactic! Act like them and Ttey S****t their pants and come clean!

Steve

I have not been back to school for many years but often wonder what is being taught in American History class. if taught at all. Steve remember the old saying, " Those that forget the past are bound to repeat it it"?
    too many have watered down all too much.

A big salute & thanks to you for your service and continued concerned interest in America.

Comment

Part of me wishes they rebuilt the twin towers right back up. Donald Trump had talked about that and I liked the idea. Here we are all these years later and still no new building.

I never would have thought they would have collapsed.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X