Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDC Doorhanger concept

Kurt,

Here is the basic idea. You are selling YOU. Your personalized service. The goal is this will make you stand out from competitors. It is especially important now as you are trying to bring in more customers. You are building your name and reputation.

You can see why I need a bigger picture from you. Otherwise it is way to small. I scaled this image down to show you here but you would need the larger image if you were going to have this printed.

On the back you could show the services you offer and other information on how you will personally make sure the customer is satisfied etc. We can come up with more ideas for that.

I just wanted to hear what you thought and what others thought too about the basic concept of it. We can change the image or whatever.

'Don't leave your lawn care to chance....
    leave it to Kurt Chance.......'

It promotes you as the brand. Personalized service.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Looks good so far! I like the little saying too! I was watching a racing dvd last week and there's a company "Neal Chance converters" and their saying is "You don't have a chance, unless you have a Chance" and I wanted to come up with something like that. I think you got it!

I'll get the bigger pictures tomorrow and I can send you a large picture of my company logo in color too for the bottom.

This doorhanger has me excited, pretty soon is when people start to see they aren't satisfied with their current service or are deciding they'd rather have a company do it, so this will really help touch base with a personalized effect I think.

Thanks again!!!
    \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Great!

I totally want to see you grow this year and maybe this will help.

Maybe on the back we can point out why a homeowner should switch to you. Or point out why you are better.

I think going the personalized way will really make you stand out from the pack.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I would personally have a head shot instead of the picture of him by the mower.

Comment

Good idea, maybe you can do that too Kurt?

I really like the thumbs up. I think it promotes confidence. That you can do the job.

Troy what else would you put on it?

Comment

Well, I would put the head shot to the left and right beside it have it say something like "I guarantee quality work"

Comment

what about a shot from like chest up? This way I can get the thumbs up in there and have more then just my head.

On the back maybe do a little business profile like TG said. Describing how kdc is a locally owned business, our main goal's are customer service and quality work, how i'm also insured and state certified to apply fertilizer (I think adding credentials is a good thing, it pushs the fact that I'm experienced and that in a way shows quality, at least I think).

I still want to do a price quote at the bottom, this way people can cut the bottom off and it would be like a business card on the front and on the back would be the price quote.

I'll send you the pictures later on today along with the logo. My website address is www.kdclawncare.com if you wanted to toss that in somewhere down below too.

Comment

Yea try a couple of different things with the photos and we can experiment. I am looking forwards to seeing what you come up with.

Comment

Sent you some more pictures just now. I came to realize that modeling is out for me, so we gotta make the landscaping gig work!

Comment

I think the picture worked out great. Perfect size.

Here is a design. Let me know your thoughts.

Comment

I like it! Looks really good, everything we talked about is incorperated in it just right I think.

Comment

What text would you want to include on the back?

Comment

I'll have to think it over if you want exact words.

But I was thinking outline of the business (being a state certified fertilizer applicator and insured), how my main goal is keeping a close customer relationship to keep customer satisfaction the highest, offering premium services and top quality work.

Comment

We could make it like a bio.

It could include a smaller head shot and have it say "Hi my name is Kurt Chance. I am the owner of KDC Lawncare LLC. Yes, I am a state certified fertilizer applicator and am fully insured, but I am more than that. I am a local business owner who cares about you and our community. I take pride in my work and believe in doing the job right the first time.

My goals include keeping a close customer relationship with you as well as maintaining your satisfaction to the highest degree. I do this by offering premium services and top quality work at an affordable price.

I believe in staking my name and reputation on the quality of my work. So remember, don't leave your lawn care to chance, leave it to Kurt Chance."

Maybe then list the services or some of the services you offer?

Comment

Your good! haha

I really only want to list a few services on these door hangers, I really want to focus these on mowing accounts. I was thinking just listing weekly lawn care (or weekly mowing, however we should say it), landscaping, and fertilization programs.

I'll leave the design up to you, I love it so far so I'm sure you'll come up with something good.

Comment

Working...
                              X