Stained Glass Business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stained Glass Business

I got this great email from someone who has an interest in starting a stained glass business and I had a bunch of ideas for them. This is a great mental exercise to consider all the possibilities and if you want to jump in and offer more advice please feel free.

• I think one of the things I would do is create a website with different pictures of the stained glass projects I have made.
    • Then I would advertise weekly on craigslist that I could repair stain glass windows. I am sure stained glass windows are constantly being broken and it takes a skill to fix them.
    • I would give each of my customers a magnetic business card.
    • I would also get a paypal account and offer for sale my stained glass projects online. Maybe I would even sell them via ebay too.
    • I would contact the local library and see if I could put on a display of my stained glass projects. This could then be promoted in the local paper to get your name out.
    • Then I would also offer to host a stained glass class at the local library. This could be promoted in the paper most likely for free as well.
    • I would do a youtube video on the creation of your different projects.
    • I don't think you would even need to register a business name. Just have check payments made to your name.

What are some of your ideas?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I got this great email from someone who has an interest in starting a stained glass business and I had a bunch of ideas for them. This is a great mental exercise to consider all the possibilities and if you want to jump in and offer more advice please feel free.
    • I think one of the things I would do is create a website with different pictures of the stained glass projects I have made.
    • Then I would advertise weekly on craigslist that I could repair stain glass windows. I am sure stained glass windows are constantly being broken and it takes a skill to fix them.
    • I would give each of my customers a magnetic business card.
    • I would also get a paypal account and offer for sale my stained glass projects online. Maybe I would even sell them via ebay too.
    • I would contact the local library and see if I could put on a display of my stained glass projects. This could then be promoted in the local paper to get your name out.
    • Then I would also offer to host a stained glass class at the local library. This could be promoted in the paper most likely for free as well.
    • I would do a youtube video on the creation of your different projects.
    • I don't think you would even need to register a business name. Just have check payments made to your name.

What are some of your ideas?
    I like your ideas Steve, reminds me of my aunt that does stain glass for fun so yeah.

Comment

Oh! You should ask her if she has any ideas on how to get business. Maybe she would have ideas on who to market too.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X