A motorcycle lawn care franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A motorcycle lawn care franchise

How about this. What if you were a motorcycle enthusiast and you wanted to mix your love of motorcycles with a lawn care business. You could create the first lawn care business that uses motorcycles! It is a unique idea and it would get you a lot of media attention.

I would think the trailer concept would have to be experimented with but wouldn't this be a blast if you could pull this off?

You could use a lot less gas cutting lawns. The lawn care franchise could be called Lawn Choppers. "We use less gas to cut your grass."

Maybe the bikes could be green or white with grass growing up on the sides.

Here is a rough design concept idea. Your motorcycle could then become a business expense. How about using a Harley or a Honda Goldwing? Oh that would be sweet!
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Although I do not like motorcycles...nowadays it's too dangerous just riding in a car with all the idiots on the road...this is one hell of an idea!! You have no clue how much I'm against motorcycles so me saying this is a hell of an idea is a lot coming from me.

Comment

How about just making the motorcycle the lawn mower
      Check this out. I want to build one of these so bad....
      Attached Files

Comment

If I can use this bike, I LOVE the idea

f3.jpg
        My hair is turning white, my necks alwayas been red, my collar is still blue

Comment

It Would turn some eyes thats for sure. I think you would get customers just cause they would want to see what you pull up with. Rotflmao

Thanks mike
          WestBank Lawn Care LLC

http://westbanklawncare.com/

Comment

It Would turn some eyes thats for sure. I think you would get customers just cause they would want to see what you pull up with. Rotflmao

Thanks mike
            I just wish I could wheelie my bike as well as my Wright stander.......he hee
            My hair is turning white, my necks alwayas been red, my collar is still blue

Comment

I was looking at the towing capacity for a Goldwing and found they have a package that allows them to tow a car!

You won't believe it until you see it but it looks like it works! So I would figure, towing a lawn mower would be nothing compared to a car.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EjwrmDAj4Bs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EjwrmDAj4Bs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I love motorcycles and I rode 15k miles last year, but would be extremely hesitant to do something like this.
                stopping a trailer that is maybe 300 lbs would be ok, but I'd not tow anything heavier without 4 wheels. Fatigue effects you way differently on a bike than it does in a car. after a day of mowing, it's not worth thinking about.
                plus, there's no A/C oasis between lawns.
                Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

Those are some very good points.

Comment

Safety First!

Think of weather conditions, you don't want to be caught in the rain stuck in traffic. You'd be stranded.

I don't need to mention that other vehicles provide better safety if an accident were to happen.

Towing a small trailer, sounds cool. Though here are some questions;
                    (I just wanna be the concerned mama right now, lmao)

When you un/load equipment, what if the bike tips over?

What about emergency stops, that trailer might not stop when your bike does?

A speed bump might just send you bouncing across the road???

//////////

Trucks allow you to somewhat relax.
                    Driving a bike all day out in the sun + work sounds exhausting.

As for storing equipment, I'm sure you can do that with a bike as they have some pretty neat compartments, though I'm sure most people assume breaking into / stealing a bike isn't as awful as doing so with a car/truck.

Think of the few teenagers out there who are looking for trouble, your bike may become a target. "It's not a car/truck, it's a toy" they will think -
                    and they will most likely not think twice about the consequences.

I don't necessarily take all my thoughts above to heart, I'm just using your scenario and trying to think of all the cons. I hope this helps lol.

I leave my keys in my truck a lot with the windows down all over the place lol.

Comment

Good to see us lawn guys still have a sense of humor!

Only thing I want to pull with my Nightrain is hot chicks!

Comment

what a fox!

Comment

LOL Scott that is soooo wrong!!!!

You been staying warm up there????

Matt

Comment

Maybe the bikes could be green or white with grass growing up on the sides

Ez now your messing with my future paint scheme ..

I want to two tone my pick up white on top green on bottom with grass growing wild on the front and a straight green line towards the back. with a stick figure pushing the mower into the tall grass. The clippings shooting out would form may name and number real big on the white contrast. My paint guy said when IM ready he's ready. only I need that back pack blower. and maybe a new stick edger before all that.

hopefully after this season. but as I get time to draw it up ill show it to you guys. if you remember my truck is primer-ed grey now. just one coat of white for now then the green graphics later. why not right.
                            KDVandCO
                            kdvandco@hotmail.com

Comment

motorcycle lawn

How about this. What if you were a motorcycle enthusiast and you wanted to mix your love of motorcycles with a lawn care business. You could create the first lawn care business that uses motorcycles! It is a unique idea and it would get you a lot of media attention.

I would think the trailer concept would have to be experimented with but wouldn't this be a blast if you could pull this off?

You could use a lot less gas cutting lawns. The lawn care franchise could be called Lawn Choppers. "We use less gas to cut your grass."

Maybe the bikes could be green or white with grass growing up on the sides.

Here is a rough design concept idea. Your motorcycle could then become a business expense. How about using a Harley or a Honda Goldwing? Oh that would be sweet!
                              that is thw neatest idea. if your buisness got bigger you could get a bigger trailer and haul a full size riding mower if you putt a spindle wheell on the trailer, since a honda goldwing can haul a car.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X