No announcement yet.

Bass Pro Shops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimately yes they do sell products in this store and it seems they sell a lot!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The presentation of the products is nothing like you would see them when on display at Kmart or Wal-Mart.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

This is a company that totally hits their target market by sponsoring a race car. Guys who like hunting and fishing like watching nascar. Can you imagine if they were able to buy an NFL team and call them the Missouri Bass Pro's!

Comment

Here is a marketing idea that Bass Pro Shops sponsors.

Quote[/b] ]
          The BBQ Bonanza is an annual event held to raise money for local charitable organizations. The 2007 event will benefit the Independent Tribune's Newspapers In Education (NIE) program & the Central North Carolina Council Boys Scouts of America. The family event features a barbeque
          cook-off in which teams compete against one another to see who has the best pork barbeque, grilled chicken and baked beans. In addition to sampling contestantís food, patrons are also treated to live entertainment and kidís activities.
          http://www.bbqbonanza.org/home.html

Now you could offer something very similar! Why not have some kind of outdoor event like this annually where you have food, music and you raise money through admissions for a local charity?

Comment

This is something that really locks Bass Pro Shops in tightly with their community. It builds a strong community bond! You could do this too!

Comment

To draw shoppers into the store, Bass Pro Shops offers in store seminars like this one where they are having a "Texas Catfishing Seminar."

http://www.txcatfishguide.com/bpsoctseminar.html

What kind of seminar could you offer at your facility and what products could you promote at the seminar?

Comment

This turkey display at a Bass Pro Shop is something out of a museum!

Comment

How about this mural painting! Isn't the attention to detail fantastic?

Comment

Can you imagine how long it must take to recoup the money invested into this facility?

$120 million dollars! I would like to know how many years it would take for this store to be paid for.

From this site.

What's your guess?

Comment

Here is an outdoor fitness festival Bass Pro Shops is sponsoring.

Interesting marketing idea!

[i1st Annual Bass Pro Shops Springfield Marathon, Annual Maynard Cohick Half Marathon, annual Ozark Greenways 10K-5K run, Cox Health Wellness Walk, Fitness & Health Fair, Wonders of Wildlife behind the scenes tour & animal champion camp, Springfield-Greene County Park Board Outdoor Adventure Skills.[/i]

Adventure Trips

Exciting Adventure Trips starting from Bass Pro Shops, coordinated by Springfield-Greene County Park Board. The Adventure Bus will transport participants to metro locations for any of 6 exciting adventure trips from camping, camp & Dutch oven cooking, canoeing, fishing and caving excursions. Adventure bus will depart Bass Pro at 1 p.m. Ė last bus departs Lake Springfield by 5 p.m. Select 2 for the price of 1. Register for one session, get one session Free!

Click here to read more about this event.

Does it give you more ideas on how businesses use events to promote themselves and interact with the local community?

Comment

They also host fishing contests. Check out this trailer graphic behind the winners.

Comment

Walmart sells the Bass Pro Shop video game!

Talk about a great way to keep getting your brand out.

Comment

Working...
                          X