Ground Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Guys

I have been receiving calls from the Ground Guys. Does anybody know anything about the company or their franchising policies. I am currently expanding and looking into a franchise. I just want to know if anybody has tried this or knows anyone who has. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Yeah, no thanks haha

groundsguys.jpg

Comment

I do not know anything about them, but if you are looking into a franchise, it could not hurt to talk to them and look at the numbers. Worst case, you find out it's not for you and the research you do will better prepare you to look at another franchise.

The no absentee ownership would kill it for me, I enjoy starting businesses more than I like running them. I do understand while some have the rules though, just not for me.
      Last edited by jhinton; 03-05-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I have been receiving calls from the Ground Guys.
        Have you been considering getting into a franchise?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I know a lot about them, I love that company....bc they keep getting fired and taking over their contracts....it is just a franchise....anybody with $30k or whatever their fee is can buy a franchise.

This is the biggest waste of money in my opinion...bust your *** to make them money...just busy your *** on your own and make a name for yourself...yes, it will take a few years but you will make sooooooo much more money in the longrun.

Comment

I wasn't really looking to get into a franchise but they keep calling me so I figured I would look into it. It doesn't sound like it's for me. You're pretty much just paying for,the name. The reason I got into this business was to do it my way and not have someone looking over my shoulder. And I would like to find someone to take over the day to day of my lawn care and landscaping so I can move into sports field/turf installation eventually. Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

If you talk to them, you could tell them that exact sentiment and see what they say. Maybe they will give you something to think about.

I have a feeling though, based on your view of this, you'd be better off doing your own thing.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I was called by them last year, and it sounded like a scam. I get the franchise idea, but if I'm going to buy a franchise, I'd rather buy a fast-food restaurant.

For one...I make a living right now, so why pay someone to keep doing the same thing? Another thing, once I get to the point that I have tons of employees, I don't want to work as hard anymore. The franchise requires 15 employees...if I had 15 employees I don't think I would need to buy a franchise.

Comment

If you were to get into a restaurant franchise, which one would you be interested in and why?

Comment

I'm not sure what place I would get into, but I think it would be cool to own a place. A business that people come to you instead of me going to them every day.

I haven't given it much thought, but my friends and I have always talked about owning our own little bar/restaurant.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X