Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do things have to be taken to a stupid level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do things have to be taken to a stupid level?

Do you ever wonder why things have to be taken to a stupid level?

What got me thinking about this was seeing an article on TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau.

Do you remember seeing him on tv?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HRgn0LN-sxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau released from jail ** again

Trudeau, 50, was banned by the Federal Trade Commission in 2004 from misrepresenting the contents of his popular book, "The Weight Loss Cure 'They' Don't Want You to Know About." Regulators said he violated the order a few years later, and Gettleman ordered him to pay a $37.6 million fine based on the number of books sold.
    WOW! Isn't that amazing? Imagine being fined $37.6 million dollars by the FTC?

When you watch these infomercials, you would think most people would be skeptical of any claims made. They are mostly jokes I would think, but on the flip side, there are an awful lot of people buying these products!

So why do things have to be pushed to a stupid level? Why do the claims the tv pitchmen make, get crazier and more outlandish?

Interesting show on Kevin.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lgnPnnZvYNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

What about Don Lapre? Remember him?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mubCkCAEiDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He later died of a suicide in a jail cell!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X