PDA

View Full Version : Quitting Full time job?

MikeO
09-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Ok, so far I have 3 ads going in my city. I always pay for first place service. It's alot more money but has been paying off. so I just put one more in for Snow removal today. Runs 145 a month. I never have done snow removal as of yet except for my own and at work. The problem with this is if I get 20 accounts for the season I am working 20+ hours a day to clear the snow. They say a good person can do 30 accounts alone for residential snow removal. That means boys and girls that i have to quit my full time job and get serious about this. Everybody in this town has different rates and monthy rates. I don't care what they have to offer really. In order to make it I think you need 4 trucks moving at all times. I only have one truck. So this could get interesting. And it gets cold here. Damn cold. Anybody have thoughts on this snow removal business?. And how come Steve there isn't a section for this somewhere on your site?. Can I request one perhaps? There has to be more then me doing snow removal on here...

Steve
09-22-2009, 02:40 PM
That means boys and girls that i have to quit my full time job and get serious about this.

This sounds very exciting! How are you feeling about this?

In order to make it I think you need 4 trucks moving at all times. I only have one truck. So this could get interesting.

What is your view on why you need 4 trucks?

And how come Steve there isn't a section for this somewhere on your site?. Can I request one perhaps? There has to be more then me doing snow removal on here...

It's a great idea. I have to start looking through the older posts and seeing how many snow plowing posts there have been.