PDA

View Full Version : Another Supprise (?)

swstout
09-14-2009, 11:38 PM
My wife (37 years Sept 20th) presented me with a new family member.

http://www.swstout.com/baby.html

Just what I need, another master! Dante is 15 years old (he is not my dog, I am his human)! And now, another one! I can't wait until he is out of the puppy stage.

And, I don't like tha name Baby. Any suggestins?

Steve

CHEESE2009
09-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Hahaha! Well if you can't return it, you gotta give it a better name!

How about;

MALE:

Toby

Brody - Brodie

Shep

Indie

... or... PAYCHECK, call it Paycheck! It will be like reality when you go off shouting it's name.. Well, my reality! LOL

Female:

Kyla

Indie?

Roxy

Lulu

Hell I have no idea!

Really nice lookin' dog though!

Hope it's not one that barks too much!

swstout
09-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Had to redo the post 4 times. Been partying with my son. I can't keep up with him!

Steve

swstout
09-14-2009, 11:58 PM
It's a male. I am thinking of calling him Itis. I can go out and hell "here it tis"!

Am I bad?

Steve

swstout
09-15-2009, 12:00 AM
This is Brandon, the Wayword son. If you want to know about bad, I can fill you in!

Brandon

swstout
09-15-2009, 12:23 AM
When I was dateing my wife, he told her she was too good for me!

Did you know that he is color blind and that my mom has to put all his cloths on one hanger so he looks (normal)
?
did you know he more than one drink without makeing an (south end of a horse going noth) of himself?

Did you know that he has a bad habit of operating his mouth before engaging his brain?

On the other hand, did you now how he has stood behind and up for us (his family) us, (his country), us (our lifestyles),and us (his love and dedication for his family)?

I can fault him, but I can't stop loving him!

Brandon

P. S. I'm going to get another lecture when he wakes up!

CHEESE2009
09-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Hahaha!

Well it sounds as if we have quite a bit in common!

It's the beer that makes us drink, it always sneaks into my hand at some point of the day. Whispers little things in my ear like, "Go buy more, you need more"

Your father is really valuable to all of us on the forum, he's certainly given me a ton to think about for the better of my business!

Though I can't believe he got another dog!!!! :D

Well, winters on the way. A little warmth at the foot of the bed never hurts! Waking up at 4am to to let it out for a pee every morning DOES hurt!

You should make an account Brandon!