PDA

View Full Version : 911

swstout
09-12-2009, 12:35 AM
I am kind of wonderstruck why no one here had commented about the 911 assault on
America. I received both good and bad news after the attack. I had a cousin who died there (Denis Stout) and a sister-law who survived. She was on her break and went to a gift store to get my brother a birthday gift when her tower was hit. Everyone she worked with was killed when the first plane hit her office directly!

I was proud when all America started flying Old Glory. I still do, but in my neighborhood, I am the only one that does.

I saw a tee shirt the other day that said "I wish I wad water boarding". Fear is what they are using against us - Fear is what they should expect from us! I have a deferent background than most of you. I was a Navy Seal;, and a Homeland Security Agent and I have personally seen the results of they're tactics.. Fear is the best tactic! Act like them and Ttey S**t their pants and come clean!

Steve

lawncrafter56
09-12-2009, 04:59 AM
I have not been back to school for many years but often wonder what is being taught in American History class. if taught at all. Steve remember the old saying, " Those that forget the past are bound to repeat it it"?
too many have watered down all too much.

A big salute & thanks to you for your service and continued concerned interest in America.:)

Steve
09-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Part of me wishes they rebuilt the twin towers right back up. Donald Trump had talked about that and I liked the idea. Here we are all these years later and still no new building.

I never would have thought they would have collapsed.