PDA

View Full Version : Big balls Joe Wilson

lawncrafter56
09-11-2009, 08:54 PM
called Oba:Dma a liar on national tv. Thank you Sir ... Don't know about anyone else here but I find Obama very hard to believe. I listened to NPR today, all they can suggest that there are just a few dieing conservatives trying to derail all the black President is doing.

swstout
09-11-2009, 09:58 PM
called Oba:Dma a liar on national tv. Thank you Sir ... Don't know about anyone else here but I find Obama very hard to believe. I listened to NPR today, all they can suggest that there are just a few dieing conservatives trying to derail all the black President is doing.

He is a liar! He wants alternative views and suggestions! He has an open door policy!

Republicans have submitted over 800 suggestions and have been denied on every one. Even after many requests for a meeting with the President, all have been denied. The last time he met with the Republican delegation was April 4th. His talk to the Congress wad more a lecture than a speech.
Fortunately, ACORN (what I believe to be a criminal organization that Obama worked for) has been eliminated from the 2010 census. However, billions of dollars are still heading there way via the "stimulus" package!

As for his reported Tort reform bone to appease the public, it has been sent to the DOH for trial tests (the number one means where for good opposing ideas are sent to die).
Go to your hometown town meetings, speak your mind and remind your representative that he doesn't have the power to run them! You do! he/She was elected by you to voice your wants, not the other way. Force Washington get a grasp of the obvious! Force them to know they are there to represent us. To do so or be fired.

Steve

turfmaster
09-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Obama is a good speaker/showman.
Shallow minded people who do not no the facts or do not pay attention to the B.S. going on in Washington buy into this crap. The Dems know this because of their success in the election.

Hopefully the 2010 midterm elections will balance out congress better.
The majority of people in this country are in the middle not to the left.

Steve
09-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Did you see how much he raised from his 'outburst?'

Wilson raises more than $200,000 after outburst. (http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/11/wilson.fundraising/index.html?)

lawncrafter56
09-12-2009, 05:58 PM
very nice now an icon...