PDA

View Full Version : Starting new business

CHEESE2009
09-10-2009, 01:22 PM
My cross dressing uncle & I will be installing granite counters.

The business he worked for is going out of business, & he's left with some basic tools & wants me on board.

I'll keep you all updated. Not sure if I'm gonna stick to it, don't think my uncle & I have the same view on things.

He's complaining that it's "stupid" to have a a) truck b) trailer for lawn service.

LOL

"get a used van Scott, don't be stupid"

1) Don't want a lawn mower chucked in the back of my head if I get into an accident

2) People have died by explosions, with gas cans in their vans. Cigarettes kill!

3) It just looks silly. Truck + Trailer looks professional, & it's what our customers are used to.

He says with that new law, that MAY be passed... Grass bagging will become illegal bla bla, a van would be best... PSHHH, I don't want a van!

He says Vans have great ad space... TRUE, but enclosed trailers have MORE!

Also more room for opportunity with a trailer. Can't get a ZTM in a van now can we?

ANYWAY!

Have a great day guys! I'm giving another company a hand hedge trimming, I'm BORED!

Steve
09-10-2009, 01:45 PM
I have one question for you. With this new company, will there be a dress code? If so what is it :D

CHEESE2009
09-10-2009, 06:37 PM
I have one question for you. With this new company, will there be a dress code? If so what is it :D

Wigs & Skirts! LMFAO

I have no idea... I don't think I can work with a cross dresser.. LMAO!!!!

picframer
09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Wigs & Skirts! LMFAO

I have no idea... I don't think I can work with a cross dresser.. LMAO!!!!

Watch out for the updrafts....

StartALawnCareBusiness
09-10-2009, 11:52 PM
He says with that new law, that MAY be passed... Grass bagging will become illegal bla bla,

If you're working with him, you can always skirt that law. :p