PDA

View Full Version : Get out and vote signs

Steve
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
What if you created an election reminder vote sign that promoted your business.

Something like this. Do you think they might stay up a little longer than if they were outright commercial yard signs?

Steve
09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Maybe you could do larger signs with your image on it. To help promote your lawn care business more.

SuperiorPower
09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
That is actually a good idea I think. I think that would help you show yourself as a patriot.

swstout
09-08-2009, 09:00 PM
The general public is much more politically interested now. They question the results of the big takeovers, the stimulus plan, the many bail-outs, and above all right now, the healthcare plan.

Your company yard signs will both draw attention to you and reinforce their political activity and questions.

Steve

lawncrafter56
09-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I think the Republicans pay better and are quicker to hire if they know your politics. I have never been fearful of losing biz from my beliefs. good concept but could be pricey for the newer low bugets if done right.

vote for swstout:)

swstout
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
I think the Republicans pay better and are quicker to hire if they know your politics. I have never been fearful of losing biz from my beliefs. good concept but could be pricey for the newer low bugets if done right.

vote for swstout:)

I was in politics for a year as a ward alderman. I found I could be more effective out of office. I am not looking to be elected for any office; I want to get most of those in office out.

Steve

arthur712
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Great Idea, I would stay away from picking one party over another.