PDA

View Full Version : I got busted!!!

CHEESE2009
09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
I went to work with a full bladder & tried to get all my lawns done.

So on the last lawn I realize I really need to go! I'm on the lawn, & I'm seriously not packing up just to go to the gas station to take a leak.

I survey the area & figure the customer has a really nice tree along the side of the house.

I whip out the tool & get to work. As I'm finished, I look around & spot a guy (the neighbor) on his deck, just looking at me as he's bbq'ing.

I ignore him, then he says, "you did me a favor, next time aim for the potted plants"

Apparently my customers cat has been peeing on the guys property for years. Leaving a horrible stench & destroying his flowers.

I think I'm safe!

SuperiorPower
09-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Indecent exposure in action..... But then again, you gotta be able to see something before it is indecent, huh? :D :p Was the neighbor using a powerful spotting scope or what? lol

Steve
09-08-2009, 08:49 AM
The sign on the lawn only said no DOGS. It didn't say anything about people peeing on the lawn.

http://www.yuckos.com/images/nodogpeeingingrass.jpg

So you are ok, except for that photo the guy on the deck took of you LOL

http://smartpei.typepad.com/robert_patersons_weblog/rob%20peeing-1.jpg

StartALawnCareBusiness
09-08-2009, 08:06 PM
You gotta learn to kneel on one knee and shield yourself with your other leg bent at a 90 degree angle.

:eek:

CHEESE2009
09-08-2009, 08:18 PM
LOL!!!!

Imagine if one were to take a crap instead. That would be awful LMAO

As as a joke my brother & I wanted to pull a prank on our mother.

She has a cat &, well cat turd is small...

We always wondered what would happen if we took a crap in the litter box, what would mothers reaction be?

LMAO, the cat would be at the clinic immediately most likely!

(we never did it, but it's funny to think of!!!)

golfnpreacher
09-08-2009, 08:19 PM
As someone with a history in the trucking industry I can say with a little practice you can pee in a bottle while sitting in the truck. It is a standard practice you must master if you're a truck driver.

fieroboi
09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
I always keep a few bottles in the cargo trailer for just such an emergency!!! Course the truck would work as well too.

SuperiorPower
09-08-2009, 08:38 PM
You gotta learn to kneel on one knee and shield yourself with your other leg bent at a 90 degree angle.

:eek:

Then to hide it real well you have to act as if you are looking at something, you know inspecting the root of a tree, checking the sturdyness of a deck post that is "rotting" (you know, from Breeze peeing on it too many times! :D), etc....

lawncrafter56
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I perfer big mouth Gatoraid bottles myself :eek:

SuperiorPower
09-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I perfer big mouth Gatoraid bottles myself :eek:

That may work ok but we all know that a bottle with a much smaller hole would work just fine for you..... FYI, I carry a 5 gallon bucket (without any lid) with me.....:D

CHEESE2009
09-08-2009, 10:46 PM
QUESTIONS!

If we watered down our piss, would it be good for the lawn? Nitrogen? LOL

Will piss get rid of pesky weeds?

I'll put a price on my urine if it does!

Steve
09-09-2009, 10:01 AM
If we watered down our piss, would it be good for the lawn? Nitrogen? LOL

Will piss get rid of pesky weeds?

I'll put a price on my urine if it does!

The simple answer to your question is yes.

Now what you want to do is leave a bottle of pee on your customer's curbside as seen in this photo. Don't apply it yourself as you would need special licensing, however the home owner does not.

So leave the bottle like this, as a 'gift' and you will get many more happy customers by referral. Each will want their own gift from you.

http://www.dickeyschmid.com/photogallery/spain/1st/09-Barcelona/images/433-PeeBottle.jpg

If you can't produce enough 'gifts' for your stream of new customers, there is a guy that lives out behind the gas station on Main st. Just drive back there and yell Louie! Louie!

http://www.hootpage.com/watt01c.jpg

He will come out and offer you more bottles. They are cheap aprroximately $1.00 each. You can then turn around and sell these things for at least 5 times that amount.