PDA

View Full Version : Happy Forum addict

lawncrafter56
09-05-2009, 09:35 AM
I really like the bunch that posts here and topics discussed. Thanks, Wolfie:)

Steve
09-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Thank you!

It's great to see you! You could use your picture or a smaller one as your member avatar too!

What do you like or dislike about the forum here and if you could change anything to make it better, what would you change?

lawncrafter56
09-06-2009, 05:52 PM
I like everything about this Forum and its routine posting members. No favorites yet as I like em all. I stumbled across a guy with a goofy looking hat on utube talking about mowing. Checked the site.... Sat back and watched the forum for months befor joining. I really like the golpher because it feels so much like sitting around having a beer with the guys after work.
I noticed how many posts you have Steve and thought Wow! this guy really takes care of members. Seems 24/7. Matter of fact I thought this can't be, maybe the guy is like an actor with a pen name and that there were others in some some big advertising office answering the forum topics under your name.
It would be interesting to know more about you. Have you written a biography yet?

Steve
09-06-2009, 09:14 PM
LOL I just looked at the number over 20,000 posts! That is freaking sick! But still if this forum got started in 2003? That's six years of posting? Well hmmm that is still about 10 posts a day for 6 years.

I guess that is about right.

majoe7
09-06-2009, 09:16 PM
It would be interesting to know more about you. Have you written a biography yet?

I have sometimes wondered too Wolfie about the history of Steve.
I am a newer member and maybe some of the "old timers" can shed some light.

Steve,
Are you still in the Lawn Care Business?
If so, is your company small or large?
Do you still get on the mower and cut or just the Patron and collect the dinero? LOL
I saw one time that you responded to a page of post in 1 minute intervals. How did you post so fast? Speed typer? LOL

I also enjoy the many topics that are discussed and the humor.

John

majoe7
09-06-2009, 09:27 PM
LOL I just looked at the number over 20,000 posts! That is freaking sick! But still if this forum got started in 2003? That's six years of posting? Well hmmm that is still about 10 posts a day for 6 years.

I guess that is about right.

Steve,

That is funny about the 20,000 post. On the 1st of the month I was going to start a thread congratulating you on your 20k post. I forgot and remember the next day and you already had 34 more post. LOL In 6 days or so you have posted 274 posts. Man I know you like to read but dang. From back in 03 till now you post 8.83 posts daily.. FYI ! :eek::):rolleyes::p