PDA

View Full Version : Amount for Parade

rclandscaping
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Ok well I am going over the finishing touches for my labor day parade flyer. Most parades that I have been to have been at least 2-3 hours long. How many flyers should I print out and If i decide to give out candy lets say tootsie rolls, how much and how many is ok. I don't want to run out and I don't want a lot left over. I don't mind a little left over. Please input everyone!!!!!:D

Steve
09-04-2009, 10:02 AM
I was wondering, could you do something like tie a business card to a piece of candy or maybe hot glue it? Would that be easier than handing out flyers?

If you are going to go with flyers, can you do something that will promote the upcoming seasonal services you are offering like fall cleanups? So then if you print too many, you can still go around the neighborhood and hand them out.

I don't know how big your town is or how many people show up to the event. 1,000 flyers? 2,000 flyers?

rclandscaping
09-05-2009, 08:22 AM
The flyers are for the fall cleanup special. I would do candy my my bidget is small for this parade and it was a last minute thing. I am thinking about 2,000 flyers. so i hope that is enough. And the town is about poulation 10000 i think!!

Steve
09-05-2009, 10:47 AM
That sounds great! Take pictures! This is going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear how all this turns out.