PDA

View Full Version : yad sins / yard signs

bulldogg
08-24-2009, 04:19 PM
i am wanting to have some yard signs made up to advertise my fall leaf removal and maybe aeration and overseeding. what would be the best way to ly it out with my name and number and the right info. also does anyone have any suggestions on where i can purchase these signs at a good deal. the best i can find locally is about 13 bucks per sign.

thanks

justin_time
08-24-2009, 04:37 PM
What are yad sins ? lol

MikeO
08-24-2009, 08:34 PM
yad sins its french i do believe...:D

try http://www.vistaprint.com

would it be cheaper to run an ad in your paper and make flyers to hang up everywhere? I don't know.

bulldogg
08-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Thats the way things look when you are trying to type on a Blackberry with fat stubby fingers....

Little's
08-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Last year there was someone on here offering yard signs. I talked to him a couple times and I remember the price being about $3 each if you ordered 100 or more. Something like that. Maybe Steve can do some research and figure out who it was, or something. I had him bookmarked, but have since redone my computer so lost his info.

justin_time
08-24-2009, 09:31 PM

try http://www.vistaprint.com

would it be cheaper to run an ad in your paper and make flyers to hang up everywhere? I don't know.

That is sure not french. I should know, I am french :p Sounds Japanese/Chinese to me ;)

CHEESE2009
08-24-2009, 10:26 PM

LOL!!!

signe de yard

justin_time
08-24-2009, 10:38 PM
LOL!!!

signe de yard

French for Yard sign would be Affiche de gazon lol

CHEESE2009
08-24-2009, 10:58 PM
French for Yard sign would be Affiche de gazon lol

Lol, the worlds worst Canadian......... = Me.

If I go to the states, I'm the coolest guy there because I "speak" french...

Where I'm from, people think I'm American. LMAO

I can't speak french for beans. I love beans...

My languages:
Lazy English
Newfie
Drunk

I'm trilingual!!!

MikeO
08-24-2009, 11:12 PM
My languages:
Lazy English
Newfie
Drunk

I'm trilingual!!!

LMAO...I certainly can speak the best drunk english ever. It is so good that nobody can undertsand it and I don't have to repeat myself to anyone very often its amazing, its like holding a stop sign in your hand when people want to talk. :D

turfmaster
08-24-2009, 11:57 PM
i am wanting to have some yard signs made up to advertise my fall leaf removal and maybe aeration and overseeding. what would be the best way to ly it out with my name and number and the right info. also does anyone have any suggestions on where i can purchase these signs at a good deal. the best i can find locally is about 13 bucks per sign.

thanks

I bought 50 18 x 24 1 color 2 sides with stakes for about $3.50 / sign.

www.decals-oem.com

Steve
08-25-2009, 03:22 AM
Here is a blog entry on yard signs that might give you more insight. Also I do remember the company Brandon was talking about. At the very least it gives you a range of what the prices are out there for yard signs.

How to use lawn care business bandit signs / yard signs. (http://lawnchat.com/?p=898)

Maybe this information will help a bit.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do.