PDA

View Full Version : Flyer handout

bulldogg
08-23-2009, 06:03 PM
I have several areas in my city that I want to canvas with flyers for my leaf removal and aeration/overseeding. My question is, I have a young man helping me that I want to help with some of the neighorhoods. I was going to have him knock on the door and say that he is handing out the flyers for my company and give them a card and tell them to call if they have any questions. He would not be able to price anything or give any advise, just handout the items. What do you very knowledgable people that grace the wonderful forum think about that? I know that it may not be as effective as if I did it myself, but it would still get my info in the hands of people that have not heard of me yet.

Thanks

picframer
08-23-2009, 06:11 PM
I think we all have to start somewhere, when I look back to April and I started talking to people about the various Organic Sprays we use, my knowledge level was pretty short on the learning curve, a lot of reading and experience is what gets us there, let him loose and he may surprise you.

Steve
08-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Anything you can do to get the word out is great. If he can meet new people and turn them on to your business, that is fantastic.

Make sure you are carrying plenty of business cards around with you to hand out to others as you meet them.

Also experiment with all sorts of other marketing concepts as well. Get listed in craigslist. Get the business card holders on your truck. Put them in local stores.

Keep us posted on how this all goes.