PDA

View Full Version : Just added a new toy

FloridaBoy
08-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Just picked up my new tractor Friday afternoon, and used it this morning ( saturday).

2010 Wright Stander 52" / 23hp Kawasaki

well, i was going to add some pics, but something is down on tech side of the forum, guess i will check back:(

Steve
08-16-2009, 06:04 AM
well, i was going to add some pics, but something is down on tech side of the forum, guess i will check back

What kind of error did it give you? It might be the picture was too large? Maybe try a smaller one?

FloridaBoy
08-16-2009, 11:08 AM
i don't know what it is doing, a new page pops up and says there is a database problem. I'm not a computer guy, so, oh well, no big deal, just no pic posts i suppose.

FloridaBoy
08-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Maybe this will work? Lets try

Steve
08-16-2009, 11:58 PM
That is very nice!

Can you give us a review of the mower so far. What you like or dont like and why you bought it over the others?

turfmaster
08-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Nice mower! You will love it.
You will get some looks from people driving by as your flying around on that machine. You'll never want to operate a walk behind again.:)

FloridaBoy
08-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Sorry guys, my main computer completly crashed the beginning of this week, need a hole new hard drive, damn computers. So i dug out old reliable, 7 year old compaq, slow as hell, but never a problem. :mad:

Anywho, for the most part i love the tractor,:D

**cons**- You really can't get under anything hanging low, and your standing ( not a real big deal )
Has more tire spin then i expected (just change your driving habits)
**pros**- Less moving parts then a tractor.
Every component is within open reach ( easy to clean off, maintain)
You stand high on this machine, visibility is awsome.
Can handle just about any kind of slope you can throw at it.

And you do get ALOT of looks when operating this machine, good conversation starter ( hint, give them a business card, you never know);)

MikeO
08-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Can I ask what kind of warranty comes with this beauty?

Are you mowing residential houses with it as well or mainly commerical?

FloridaBoy
08-23-2009, 03:09 PM
It has a 2 year commercial user warranty with it. It is mostly used on residential moble home lots, and a couple of my commercial accounts. I have a Grasshopper w/52" deck and 25hp kholer that i use for my larger homes, and retention ponds.:cool: