PDA

View Full Version : New Logo

Canuckbass
08-15-2009, 07:13 AM
It's been awhile since being on this great site but just been super busy starting new business and up and running now in Muskoka, Ontario. My target clients are the cottagers in Muskoka which is well know for the rich and famous. Cindy Crawford's new cottage is complete and is a site to see, I've heard around the $12 million area and is breath taking on a secluded island.

I do lawn care, snow removal, property monitoring/ security, junk/ brush removal and anything that the client needs. Most clients are from out of country and I am their one call in Muskoka and have their cottages ready for their arrival.

Here is my new logo and will start marketing heavily for the up coming fall/ winter season.

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/data/500/thumbs/logo1_blk_-_JpEG_-_No_Tag_line.JPG

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=161211&size=1

mark123
08-15-2009, 08:07 AM
It's kind of small. What is it supposed to be?

Steve
08-15-2009, 08:45 AM
I'd like to see a bigger picture of it!

What will you be doing for your Fall marketing? Give us the low down :)

arthur712
08-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Wow! When I here Cottages, I do not think 12 Million Dollars! I would love to see that cottage.

I tried to size photo, but would not work for me.

Thanks!

Canuckbass
08-16-2009, 08:18 AM
Try this again... Resized it.

Muskoka is to Canada basically what the Hampton's are to New York. The area consists of basically three big lakes and the cottages are breath taking. Lake Muskoka, Lake Rosseau and Lake Joeseph.

Many NHL players call Muskoka home in the summer Brett & Eric Lindros, Darcy Tucker, Jason Allison, Adam Foote, Shane Corson, Wendel Clark, Rick Nash, Andrew Peters and many more. As well as many celeberties such as Shania Twain, Steven Spielberg, Tom Cruise, Goldie Hawn, Martin Short and golf champion Mike Weir.

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=161240&size=1

mark123
08-16-2009, 08:24 AM
Try this again... Resized it.

Doesn't show.

Canuckbass
08-16-2009, 08:32 AM
Fall Marketing...

Great question Steve. I started a little late to obtain many summer clients but have been focused and marketing, canvassing to gear up for fall and winter clients and have great feedback and people are interested in my services. With my target client being cottagers I have been able to get out over 350 business cards mostly direct to customers through friends stores that have high volume in summer season. We have many little towns with bulliten boards that I have hung flyers as well as business cards and have received a few jobs already with that process.
I have also gone through Canada Post and had flyers mailed direct to certain area codes, areas that I have chose due to type of properties and location to myself. Very cost efficient and gets direct to target market.
Just this week I was able to get out and talk directly to cottagers and have picked up two jobs from just being there and introducing myself, as well as going to a cottage and giving an estimate. One job is re-doing a dock. Good size dock, cribs are great shape, they just want new boards on top.
The ball is slowly rolling and I look forward to getting my name out there.
Also, yesterday I just picked up three amazing signs that are for the two sides and the rear of my 11 x 5ft landscape trailer. Signs look great and will be installed this weekend.

Canuckbass
08-16-2009, 08:41 AM
The logo shows for me.... :confused:

Here's a quick link to show a few... Some of the bosthouses are unreal and huge.

http://www.cottagesinmuskoka.com/properties/index.php

arthur712
08-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Fall Marketing...

Great question Steve. I started a little late to obtain many summer clients but have been focused and marketing, canvassing to gear up for fall and winter clients and have great feedback and people are interested in my services. With my target client being cottagers I have been able to get out over 350 business cards mostly direct to customers through friends stores that have high volume in summer season. We have many little towns with bulliten boards that I have hung flyers as well as business cards and have received a few jobs already with that process.
I have also gone through Canada Post and had flyers mailed direct to certain area codes, areas that I have chose due to type of properties and location to myself. Very cost efficient and gets direct to target market.
Just this week I was able to get out and talk directly to cottagers and have picked up two jobs from just being there and introducing myself, as well as going to a cottage and giving an estimate. One job is re-doing a dock. Good size dock, cribs are great shape, they just want new boards on top.
The ball is slowly rolling and I look forward to getting my name out there.
Also, yesterday I just picked up three amazing signs that are for the two sides and the rear of my 11 x 5ft landscape trailer. Signs look great and will be installed this weekend.

Show us some pictures of your Trailer.
When you do re-wood on that dock. Do you think the owner will let you leave a small calling card on the dock, Like company and # plaque something like that?

I is great to see you are out getting the business.

I do not see the logo.

Think outside the box!
Artie Crowlei