PDA

View Full Version : Asset companies

wdcutter
08-14-2009, 08:52 PM
has anyone had any dealings with any asset companies doing foreclosure work? This is the second company to approach me, the first time I got passed by as I was waiting on my insurance company to get a quote on error & omission ins.. I could have gotten it through the asset company, but didn't want to be under them and wanted have it on my own. Thus time passed on and I was out as everything was on a time frame.
I checked the asset company out on BBB and everything seems to be on the up an up, also checked out there site, just wondered if anyone has done any work for these type of outfits.

Steve
08-14-2009, 10:20 PM
We have seen a bunch of members on here do work with them.

What do you think about working with them so far in what they offered? Are you concerned at all with anything about them?

wdcutter
08-15-2009, 09:38 AM
From what I read and have seen as far as pricing, set-up and the way things operate it all sounds good. I would be dealing with a company out of Texas and everything would be done online.
I guess my concern would be the availability of work, with the other asset company I went through the motions and come to find out they operated via zones and you couldn't work out of your zone and there was no work in my zone, just don't want all the added expenses for insurance coverage for nothing.
I have done similar work for a local realtor here in the past and made great money.
I do some more research and go from there.

Steve
08-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Let us know how it turns out and what kind of response you find.

Fresh Cut
10-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Let us know how it turns out and what kind of response you find.

ditto.....