PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Card Holders 10% off Forum Members

arthur712
08-11-2009, 08:14 PM
For the month of August, I am going to be giving a 10% Discount on our Vehicle Business Card Holder.

You will need: Go to www.mytakeacard.com

(Discount code for August Page)

User Name: mydiscount
Password: gopher

I will not be giving out the discount every month, So you better save some money and Buy Now!

Thanks!

Steve
08-12-2009, 08:48 PM
That is a great offer! I hope everyone jumps on this opportunity.

arthur712
08-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Just a couple days left!

arthur712
09-01-2009, 02:32 PM
I have extended 10% discount for September because I had allot of requests. Great Christmass Gifts!!!!!

10% discount is only on the Outdoor Card Holders.

User Name: mydiscount
Password: gopher

www.mytakeacard.com

lawncrafter56
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Thank you Artie!
Friends seldom does one meet a person that has such a wonderful sense of customer care and service as Artie. It was a pleasure and I am very much looking forward to the help and product. and so many excellent ones to choose from!

Wow!

arthur712
09-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Only a week left!

FloridaBoy
09-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey Artie, was it you that had, damn that was rude, sorry for your loss buddy. Prayers are with you and your family.:(

Was it you that had those card holders on here for setting up in stores, or offices, etc. Like a stand, and the stand itself was your business card?

arthur712
09-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Hey Artie, was it you that had, damn that was rude, sorry for your loss buddy. Prayers are with you and your family.:(

Was it you that had those card holders on here for setting up in stores, or offices, etc. Like a stand, and the stand itself was your business card?

Thanks, Our Family is doing very well because she is with our lord now!!

Are you talking about these ones?
http://gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=9853

FloridaBoy
09-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Yes, those are it my friend. Good deal, now i have an excuse to write off a trip to the beach with my family to pick up some outdoor cardholders and card cues.

How do you go about the card cues, getting them printed up?

Oh yea, and a cold beer with artie at a local watering hole to pick those up also.:D

arthur712
09-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Yes, those are it my friend. Good deal, now i have an excuse to write off a trip to the beach with my family to pick up some outdoor cardholders and card cues.

How do you go about the card cues, getting them printed up?

Oh yea, and a cold beer with artie at a local watering hole to pick those up also.:D

I don't have the custom ones yet, I should be getting them next week.

When I get them in I will let you know, so we can hook up, Cold Beer sound good right now!!!

I will keep you updated!

Thanks!