PDA

View Full Version : God Damn It!! Ha-Ha

temeculagrassgators
08-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I Got Hit In The Head With A Golf Ball When I Was Mowing A Lawn By A Golf Course. Who Would Ever Think That Would Happen!? I Was Just Mowing And Out Of No Where I Fell This Sharp Pain In The Head And I Look Down And There Is A Golf Ball!! But I Am All Good!! :D And Off Course It Is The Only Account I Have On Saturday! So Now Thinkin About Moving It To Sunday With All My Others Ha-Ha. LMAO

Little's
08-08-2009, 08:23 PM
One of my customers got hit by a golf ball a couple weeks ago. Split his eye open, bunch of stitches, eye patch, all that fun stuff. Glad your ok.

Steve
08-08-2009, 09:04 PM
OH WOW! I would think those balls could have a lot of force behind them. How is your head now? I almost wonder if it would be safer to wear a bike helmet or something while mowing. Who knows maybe some knuckleheads are out there betting whether or not they can hit the guy on the mower!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/11/article-1043488-0235CD5100000578-11_468x302.jpg

majoe7
08-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I Got Hit In The Head With A Golf Ball

Gator,

I was golfing with my son months ago and on a hole this scuba diver comes out from the water near the green. He sees me, I am about 129 yards out and he yells to me, "go ahead and hit, I have never been hit with a golf ball in 20+ years in the biz". I said its okay I'll wait. He says I have to take off all my gear and that will take about 15 minutes if you really want to wait. I said okay then heads up. I hit my shot and it was going nice then a gust of wind ballooned my ball up and dropped right on his head. I went up to him and he said that he was okay and he guessed it was time for a first. I said I can go back and hit that shot a 100 times over and never do that again. I asked him if he wanted to go to the next hole (a Par 3) and stand next to the hole and maybe I will get a hole in one and have to buy him a beer. He laughed and said maybe I’ll see you around sometime, but next time I am going to move or just go back in under the water. My son and I couldn’t stop laugh so hard with him. Hey a least you are okay. I hope you took the ball if they didn't yell FOUR!! :D

John

temeculagrassgators
08-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks Brandon! My head is all good i don't think the ball was going that fast. Maybe someone was hiding behind the bushes and threw one at me? ha-ha :eek: (I kept the golf ball too!)

temeculagrassgators
08-08-2009, 09:39 PM
John that is so funny that would be great if you got that on camera. You would get like a million hits on you tube ha. FOUR!
Trevor