PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Akrowdya78
08-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
My Name is Andy and I am 18 years old going to be a Senior in High School in Ohio. I my goal is next year to operate 10-15 accounts. Right now, I only maintain 3 yards around my neighborhood and hopefully looking to get more. I have already purchased some of my equipment to get me started. I just bought a Scag 48 Walk behind (Belt Driven) for $850 and a 5 x 8 Carry on Trailer for $500. I also have a stihl Bg 55 Blower and an Echo Weed Eater.
What I want to know is the best way to advertise? I have posted on craigslist before but never really got any response. Seems like everyone is on there. I was going to see how much it was to put a add in a local paper but will have to see. Any advice would be great! Thanks Andy

Steve
08-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi Andy,

Welcome to our forum.

With all your connections in school you should be able to pick up a lot of new customers. Have you gotten business cards printed up yet? If not, get them and hand them out to all your friends and get them to hand them out too. You must know a lot of people who could use lawn care.

arthur712
08-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Get those business card to start with.
You can do to a local print shop and they will start you off with maybe a couple hundred.