PDA

View Full Version : Scars of War

CHEESE2009
08-05-2009, 06:35 AM
On my left hand I have 5 scars, my right I have 4 scars.

3 burns, 3 from using a knife in a stupid way = trying to poke a hole in my belt because it was too loose.. 3 from the wonderful fence.......

the 3 new ones from banging my hand into a wooden fence.

I didn't feel anything until I saw blood, thought it was a few scratches, barely noticeable because I had grass all over me anyway.

Now they are just 3 huge scars, done in one shot.

I want a robot hand or something. I broke it last season & had to mow with one hand till the first few weeks of snow removal... Then I broke my shoulder.. LOL

THIS YEAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER!!!

I even drew blood yesterday when I branch poked me in the chest, damn!

It happened as I was eating a spider which decided to land on my face, frig they are annoying... They are the July-August monsters.

Mother nature is trying to kill me.

Steve
08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
This made me think of the scene in Jaws where they show off each other's scars.

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/scarjaws.jpg

LOL this might be another great contest Scott. Show me your scars contest :)

CHEESE2009
08-05-2009, 11:53 PM
LMFAO STEVE!!!

I use Jaws as my excuse when people ask about my scars.

I say, "That damn shark, took down the hole ship too"

or, "it happened in Vietnam, the real scars are in my memory"

I love Jaws... Sharks are my biggest fear!

Sharks MAN! I hate them. They need to make a Jaws comeback...

I thought of a new title, "Nasal" or, "Throat" ... Jaws is so last year...

Steve
08-06-2009, 05:28 AM
I thought of a new title, "Nasal"

That actually would be cool! I mean can you imagine if the shark swam around and instead of bit someone, it tried to inhale them through it's nostrils. And anyone who knows anything about sharks knows, being sucked into a shark's nose is like at least 10 times worse than being bitten.

And everyone knows there are only two ways known to mankind on how to fight off a shark that is trying to inhale you. The first is to scare the shark with a really bad tattoo. Such as this one.

I guarantee you this guy would NEVER get inhaled by a shark in the open ocean. There is just no chance.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/eloquentwithrage/misc/bad_tattoo_10.jpg

The 2nd way to fight off the shark is with technology we currently aren't able to handle.